Help on Silent Install Switches

My experience level so far is that Ive created a slipstreamed SP1 CD that works, and now am in the process of creating the Unattended Install portion. (Have most of it finished).

I've tested different switches (none seem to work) and am having trouble finding out the command line switch options for:

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card

Nero MPEG 2SVCD.EXE plug-in

Webroot's Spysweeper

I am a little confused on how to identify installer packages still. Some installers seem not to react to any of the switches that Ive tried from the Install Types page (http://www.MSFN.org/unattended/xp/applications.htm) on this site.

Is there a freebie program that identifies installer types and lists the switches? Or possibly a way to "bust open" and .exe file that is not RAR'able?

I've googled and searched for these questions already, with no luck.

If you're out of options, then you can use an app that will take a snapshot of your files and registry 'before' and 'After'. It then creates an exe making the necessary changes it found in the 'After' snapshot. Symantec's AI Snapshot can do this. There is also a freeware app called Auto-It, but I'm not sure if it does the above.

Regarding the Santa Cruz Sound Card.......................

AaronXP, thank you for your suggestions. (I tried Auto-It, with no success)

I did however find my "old" original CD that came with my Santa Cruz card and after a look inside I found the UNATTEND.EXE file. The CD is 599MB and loaded with crap, so I made a new folder and copied over only the things in it I thought I might need to install the drivers with the UNATTEND.EXE file. I trimmed it down to 25MB, and then winrar'd it down to 21MB. Good enough.