Completed XP Setup Screens

I would like to note here that for me also I downlaoded one and hacked it to get mine. I did this because I wanted his smaller fonts and also becasue I wanted all the text on the left to be on one line. Well it is still on two lines on my install I hate this. I tried removeing the little graphics next to the text but well dont do it the installer really hates it and gives you a naasty looking black box were that text should be.

Terminator 3, non of the setup screens on your site are downloadable, they all exceed 256kb, which your host must prevent. I tried using the remove background tool, but I got this in setup...

1.jpg

ok use the link Here as in another post i told people about this problem.

Dowload the one you want and then just replace the main scren which is bitmap 103 with your picture and then run setup and it will automactic change the buttons and windows xp logo to match the background.

Here, just made a setup screen. Put it together with some pretty basic tools but i thought someone might be interested or want to edit it/tweak it to their liking maybe. :rolleyes: You might recognise the two girls in the image i think... :)

image2.JPG

Link: <upload in progress>

No, I mean the XP logo that appears in the top left. On yours its transparent, on mine, see screenshot, even after I've used PSP8's remove background tool, its still white

Well i work out why its transpart its becuase i made a boo boo with my setup screens.

Actually I believe it's because you've set the background for the XP logo and the small icons to black (I checked your DLL). Perhaps setting it to black means XP takes it as transparency???