[Release] XPize 4.5.1

XPero

flupke:

Could you please post a screenshot of the batmeter color corruption? I didn't see anything when I tested it. I had it in drain mode, charge mode, AC mode.

XPero:

I looked through MPC with ResHack, and found out that it stores PNGs in the "FILE" block. I haven't discovered how or when it uses these instead of the bitmaps/icons, but perhaps it might give someone ideas. I did a basic mod on the volume image, but didn't seem to make any change. I know the MPC developer wants to keep MPC simple, but I doubt he'd object to anyone prettying it up.

And good job as always, man. Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

A quick update of XPize has been released. syssetup.dll was causing problems during XP installation.

What's New in XPize 4.5.1

Files:
- Removed syssetup.dll

Resources:
- Optimized bitmap 301 in batmeter.dll

Other:
- Fixed wrong deletion of OEM info

Sorry for these little updates but I odnt have enough time for a huge update at the moment. This update was mandatory.

Once again thanks for the update! Great work!

And when you read my nick in this thread you thought "Oh, it's Dynaletik, he once again tells me, that his mirror is up to date with the new XPize version."

And that is exactly right man! :thumbup

Edited by Dynaletik

• 4 weeks later...
one of my main requests is, when slipstreaming through nlite, not all icons etc. are replaced. could that be possible to add it in nxt rls or sth? :/

I have this strange problem myself when I was trying to integrate with nLite... :(

When Xpize was trying to integrate I looked in the tempfolder "Logs". And I was confused that not a single file is being patched!

[FileNames]
Exe=Backup\shell32.dll
SaveAs=NewFiles\shell32.dll
Log=Logs\shell32.dll.log

[Commands]
Error: "Backup\shell32.dll" does not exist

Almost all files I have in i386 dir are compressed and it looks like only uncompressed files will be patched!

Do I really have to uncompress every file in i386 to integrate Xpize?

Is this a bug or am I doing something really lame?

Thanks anyway XPero for making this awesome pack! :D