Problem with some nLite option

michal_banszel

Hi!

I have not tipical problem, so I couldn't find the solution on the forum :( When I was preparing my XP with nLite (I made already about 30 different compilations of windows with this greate tool) I enabled by mistake some option that I want to remove now, but I don't know how does it call. This option makes that everytime I put my mouse cursor on some dialog menu or window, the cursor makes it activ. You know what I mean? For egzample, when I have opened My document and My computer and the

windows are next to eachother, when I have selected some object in My documents window, to for egzample change the folder name and I put my mouse pointer on My computer window, it makes this window activ!!It makes me angry every time I move my pointer by mistake to another place!

PLEASE help me!!!!!!

Mike

He means you can use the reg to deactivate in an existing Windows install. If you read before, the option is called "Activate window on mouseover" and I think it's at the beginning of the "tweaks" section in nLite.

I thought you wanted to do that post-install. ;)

The problem with this keys is that only one bit has to be changed to disable the tweak.

Though I can find which one to change, I can't change it easily. Or... I can. Will see tomorrow.

You can set your computer, with this tweak disabled, then export the corresponding key and run the reg file on next installations with the same CD.