Explorer.exe loading during wpi installation

So, if you don't want to upgrade to 5.2, you should at least read and apply the fixes found in this thread.

One of the bugs regards the systemdrive variable which probably throws an error when you install the porgram that uses it. So apply the fix found in that thread and you should have no more problems during the install.

But I had an interesting problem when I ran your distribution on my comp. From the very beginning I got that error. After half an hour of debugging I found out why (of course after I patched your distro and modified it to troubleshoot easier): I had no temp folder on my systemdrive.

So, after all I found a new bug somehow related to your problem (although I'm sure you are not affected by this one, but the old one with the systemdrive - you'll see that that bug had interesting consequences) - the log cannot be created if its path does not exist.

Then could you please explain why i don't have any troubles regarding files or variables when i install it through guirunonce....... :P

thnx for your info :)

i'll upgrade as soon as the new ver is out

Edited by TRuLLi

@ #22, i've applied the fixes but all my %systemdrive% %cdrom% vars were working from guirunonce, from cmdlines.txt/RunOnceEx.cmd i'm still getting the same problem as posted in #10. i'll wait for 5.3 i guess.

p.s. u've got a pm