Problem with Nvidia drivers (unattended install)

couts

I got my unattended install CD just the way I want except for one thing...video drivers.

I first tried extracting the forceware installer to a folder in $OEM$ for auto-detection which worked ok but since the actual setup (.exe) was never completed, the Nvidia Control Panel wasn't installed and produced missing file errors while trying to launch it.

Second thing I tried was to let the installer do it so I placed a command to launch it within cmdlines.txt that looked like this:

[Commands]
"useraccounts.cmd"
"REGEDIT /S regtweaks.reg"
"gfxdriver\setup.exe -s"

That didn't work so I took a closer look at the reference on cmdlines.txt and realized some errors. Before I waste another CD, can anyone confirm that this should work? Thanks

[Commands]
"useraccounts.cmd"
"REGEDIT /S regtweaks.reg"
"./gfxdriver/setup.exe -s"

Can the driver installer be launched this early in setup?

Well, I was able to start the install at the 12/13 minute mark using cmdlines.txt. It did install without any complaints from driver signing (since i set it to ignore in winnt.sif) but like I read somewhere, there were problems with no registry keys being written to the registry resulting in a launchable Nvidia control panel but with no items or settings to configure...basically an almost empty window.

Because of this, I decided to try it out with [GUIRUNONCE] on first logon but the **** Driver Signing checker complained and I was forced to click "Continue Installation" making it not really unattended...

I'd like to know if there's a solution to this. Would it be possible to use a script to "click" the continue button when the dialog pops up or to bypass the driver check completely?