My site..

N1K

kool, i like it :)

lol i just read a thing on the frontpage, limewire creators get sued :lol:

good job though, hopefully it gets a lot of attention.

Thx Cygnus, I hope I'll have at least 10% visitors as MSFN have. That would be more than enough for me :)

As for the Limewire, it's destiny will be just like Napster's IMHO...

Looks very nice. I can *taste* the MSFN all the way down to the forum layout :lol: Your front page is far less busy which is a good thing, IMHO.

I'm a bit confused, though. Is this a general news site or what? The name had me hoping that it was intended to be a certification site with news/faqs/tips about and for getting different certs...but it looks like it is actually news of various topics.

i have a question, how are you getting the main page to display the recent posts on the forum? iv always wondered about that because of msfn's main page, but i never really brought it up. id like to do a similar thing on my website, but i doubt ill be able to just because i know almost nothing about webdesigning or programming. :blushing:

i have a question, how are you getting the main page to display the recent posts on the forum? iv always wondered about that because of msfn's main page, but i never really brought it up. id like to do a similar thing on my website, but i doubt ill be able to just because i know almost nothing about webdesigning or programming. :blushing:

$$$

http://www.virtuanews.co.uk/

:yes:

dang >_< oh well, gives the admins of these geater respect from me :)

im quite content with my site as is anyway, i finally got a color scheme i really like. it may be based on the skin of my forum, but thats ok i like it :lol:

Edited by Cygnus

Looks very nice. I can *taste* the MSFN all the way down to the forum layout :lol: Your front page is far less busy which is a good thing, IMHO.

I'm a bit confused, though. Is this a general news site or what? The name had me hoping that it was intended to be a certification site with news/faqs/tips about and for getting different certs...but it looks like it is actually news of various topics.

Well, first idea was that it should be a Windows and Certification site and forum, and it was for about 2 months, but I had problems with contents and visitors. I can say that I'm a system administrator and don't know much about CMS, Web design, Web programing, graphic, etc.....

I wanted to put demo exams, but I don't know how, put some certification news instead of general, but those news are more on a monthly rather than a daily basis. I needed help for this but was all alone so I decided not to write about Cert's..

The other problem is free time, you always miss that when you're working as an administrator :angry:

i think it could use some nice logo up top, otherwise its fantastic, great work.

I share the same thoughts buddy, but have no one to made it for me... :no:

$$$

http://www.virtuanews.co.uk/

:yes:

Although using it, it's an old CMS system, I'm considering after my licence expires go for an alternative which would be free. Nice suggestion from Tain..

i like the logo the site has, its nice, simple, and small. doesnt distract from the main content of the page either, which is perfect for me as i like to read a lot on the main page :)

theres a lot of useful information there too.

keep up the good work N1K :D

oh, and TAiN, thanks for the link to kubix, i saw it a while back, but i didnt understand what it was. now, today when i have some free time ill be playing around with it.

Edited by Cygnus