Integrating ***.cmd files to Unattended XP

Hello all! I recently have gotten into customizing my XP CD for my use and I have come across some pretty nice tweaks that I would liek to implement into my CD. Thay are command line items that tweak objects in the registry mainly and, using the guide on MSFN, I can't figure how to implement them?

I want them to be implemented on the CD already. Or they can be run after the installation is done. I can't think of anyway to get them to run. I use the windows deployment tools and I figured the Run After section would work but I dont know the commands.

Can anyone help me?

*EDIT*

I think I will try the GUIRunOnce option... Altho im not sure how to implement it. Does the "%systemdrive%\install\batch_file1.cmd" mean it will look for and execute the "batch file" in "C:\install"? Meaning I jsut put a folder named "install" on my XP_CD and it will execute the batch files there?

Do I list a different command for each batch file? Or can I list them sequentially with a comma(s)?

This is what I have so far

[GuiRunOnce]
"%systemdrive%\Install\xp_tweaks.cmd"
"%systemdrive%\Install\SFC_Hack.cmd"
"%systemdrive%\Install\network.cmd"

Edited by I_(USE)_*Nix

no u must creat this path in ur CD $OEM$\$1\install and put your cmd files on it it will work with

[GuiRunOnce]

"%systemdrive%\Install\xp_tweaks.cmd"

"%systemdrive%\Install\SFC_Hack.cmd"

"%systemdrive%\Install\network.cmd"

So my folder now looks like this in relation to where the batch files are located...

C:...\XPCD\$OEM$\$1\install\network.cmd

etc...

This will then proceed to run the tweaks?

But I thought the code in the WINNT.SIF meant it to read from c:\install, but now that I think of it, i suppose it makes more sense your way, tho Im not sure what the $OEM$\$1 refers too?

I think I knwo why it wasn't working. I had put the

%systemdrive%\Install\network.cmd

in quotes... It isnt supposed to be I dun think. So Ill try that and see waht happens.

BTW, I have read that page a few times... But I think I got it now. so well see