Wallpaper randomizer software?

Sphinx-cn

i'm looking for a wallpaper randomizer software, but with a calendar feature, and i don't mean one of those that put a calendar on the desktop, no, i mean a calendar so that i can set a special wallpaper for christmas or valentines day or whichever date i choose with the calendar and so that that overrides the random feature on that day i set in the calendar..

have been looking for one like this for quite a while now, and have not yet found one..

does anyone know of a software like this?

thanks... but that kind of software i have plenty of.. it's the calendar feature i'm really after.. i actually found a shareware, Wallpaper Assistant, which is 5 years old and the domain no longer exists so even if one wanted to buy it, one can... but i wouldn't, because it's a very ugly software... but, i actually found one from... Microsoft!.. their Wallpaper Changer PowerToy actually can do what i want it to.. but you have to copy wallpapers to special folders, and i'd rather set the options inside the program.. but it's the only one i've found to far.. when searching for lets say the words wallpaper changer calendar you find some software that displays a calendar on the desktop than you can shake a stick at...

anyways.. here's the link for the MS Wallpaper Changer Powertoy XP Creativity Fun Pack PowerToys if anyone else wants it

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

sorry, it's for the whole Windows XP Creativity Fun Pack PowerToys.. i seem to be unable to find the link for just the wallpaper changer.. it's there somewhere though.. i just can't find it at the moment.. :(

/me = id***.. it was a link to it just further down on the page.. :thumbup

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Edited by Sphinx-cn

So long as you want a specific wallpaper on specific days you can do it with a startup batch file. Downlaod free 4dos version 7.5. Look up the month, date, day, year functions & variables. You can set your specific file as wall paper when your conditions are met.

So long as you want a specific wallpaper on specific days you can do it with a startup batch file. Downlaod free 4dos version 7.5. Look up the month, date, day, year functions & variables. You can set your specific file as wall paper when your conditions are met.

i've already thought of that.. but i want it so that on all the other days it cycles throught a list/folder of other wallpapers

You can use a batch file for loading a wall paper changer/ slideshow software for normal daily use or on specific days set your own wall paper.

You may not be able to do this with 4dos but could try 4nt. You can also replace cmd.exe with 4nt.exe as your command processor.