THE BEST FREE PC GAME

Cash717

I see that a lot of people want a free game to occupy some of their time.

Well this is the BEST free game. It has so many players. This game is better that counterstrike.

Especially with the new update coming up, it'll be awesome.

www.americasarmy.com go to the download link and download it from gamedaily, or if you have bittorrent

download it from ausgamer, the bittorrent one.

This game is a First person shooter, with amazing graphics, major updates every few months, ENORMOUS fan base, is rated among the top 10 online pc games, and is great fun. You can find me on urban assault on the server

ubp death before dishonor.

Please download it, you won't regret it I promise. Again here is the link!

www.americasarmy.com

:thumbup:thumbup:D:):)

i tried out America's Army a few months ago and i didn't really like it. you could practically kill a person with 1 hit from a sniper and there was other stuff that i didn't like about it. Also, note that the game is made by the US Army :P

This game is a First person shooter, with amazing graphics, major updates every few months, ENORMOUS fan base, is rated among the top 10 online pc games, and is great fun. You can find me on urban assault on the server

ubp death before dishonor.

:w00t: finally sum1 who plays my favourite game , isnt it just amazing???? :w00t:

hehe, if you're not in a clan and are looking for a fun, friendly clan please don't hesitate to visit www.clanubp.com, we're very active and friendly. And also again please drop by the server =)

I just downloaded it and started to play... Some things are user-unfriendly though. Like you need to type the name of a weapon to swith to it next round but wathever, nive game for being free!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, let me check this game out too, the links they gave on there website s*ck but the torrent link works great and downloads are very fast :D.

The images of the game look like Ghost Recon, always I liked that game…

This game is not new, it has been around since about July 2002 iirc...... I been playing since Christmas day 2002, I remember it well cos I burnt the christmas dinner inbetween games.... oh the wife was furious with me!! and have been hooked on it ever since.

If you are into stats, game community and stuff, checkout www.aaotracker.com, join for free and it follows your every kill!!!! hehe......

See you all in the day desert soon!! :ph34r:

Edited by TomcaT

I played this game. It was alright, a fairly decent game. I would definatly not call it the "BEST" free game though seeing as I've played much better for free :)

Edited by Code-E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...