Rate my *UNfinished Sig*

Yoshi_77

Ok well this is my first Signature Ive actualy have tried as a GIF format. Right now I just want to speed it up and add some words and maybe a nice matching background if I can find one. Any advice will be appreciated and feel free to critisize, it will help me fix what might be wrong or look bad :P. I did want to just get the image from a game but I didnt have the things to do so, so I did this. I know that this is not allowed as a Signature on this forum but I will use it for a FPS game forum I wish I could but maybe ill just use 1 frame as my sig here :P. Well here it is. My Signature

EDIT: I just thought I could move they eyes so they are looking at the crosshair, think thats a good idea?

Edited by Yoshi_77

Its Exactly!!! like the Game

Add some grass and trees in the background, also add an enemy or two and maybe have him throw the egg?

I know nothing bout making sigs so take my advice with a grain of salt

Will you be making any more?

cuz I would like the one from Nintendo64 you know the spinning 3D N

BTW: why dont you make an ava for you instead of a sig cuz I see manny ppl with animated avas

Edited by ricktendo64

yeah I want to make the background like the game also, hopefuly I can find something like it. Originaly I wanted him to throw the egg and knock an enemy out and so on, the enemy would roll out of the Sig and then walk back in as a cycle but that will be my next challenge. If you send me the pictures through PM or here I can try to whip something up I got plenty of time tommorow for your spinning "N".

Other Link was broken but here is the picture of Yoshi throwing the egg, it didnt seem smooth enough for me to use it. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8502/eggthrowpn5.gif

Edited by Yoshi_77

all i can say is 3 words! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! :P

and...welcome to the forums! glad to see a person who's interested in making moving gfx! (I'm not :P)

Edited by WolfX2

Hey WolfX2 Yoshi_77 updated that sig and pm it to me... But he must not have rememberd to updated his old link

here is Yoshis new updated sig http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3563/finalqs5.gif

@ Yoshi_77

WolfX2 was the dude that made my cool Ricktendo logo, he came up with the concept so ask him for advice hes pretty good at sig ideas/concepts

Edited by ricktendo64

Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb.

Yeah i know :( just seeing what people like and dislike in it before I put it up in my forum. And yeah I forgot to update, I havnt worked on it since he throws it but I hope on planning adding a background and an enemy if I can get a nice movment cycle for one, preferbly from GBA yoshis island but its a task ill try to take on.

Edited by Yoshi_77