Xbox 360 is pretty good.

kartel

Please don't talk like that in front of the Xbox 360, He's very sensitive and doesn't want to be reminded of his mother-in-law.

...........oh great!

now 98se is getting into it, thanks alot!

Edited by kartel

Those specs 6 months ago made the PS3 look good. But now, it frankly looks crap. OK so it can produce better graphics than the 360, but the 360 has 9.6GHz to power everything else whereas the PS3 has the 3.2GHz "Cell". I know which one I'd go for, and so will the modding community.

Well the Xbox 360 is nothen compared to PS3

HAHAHAHAHA, that's *hilarious* :)

PS3=Xbox 360+Betamax 2.0 :)

Jason

Those specs 6 months ago made the PS3 look good. But now, it frankly looks crap. OK so it can produce better graphics than the 360, but the 360 has 9.6GHz to power everything else whereas the PS3 has the 3.2GHz "Cell". I know which one I'd go for, and so will the modding community.

PS3 can't produce better graphics, LOL. It's effectively running a Geforce 7600GT. It's on-par with 360, it's not better. And if RSX has inherited the 7xxx family's inability to perform FSAA and HDR rendering simultaneously, you'll see 360 pull ahead, because it *can* do both. In the long haul, though, I expect both systems to remain on par, though 360 is still a better deal. That said, I'm disappointed in both 360 *and* PS3, which both appear to be home to "more of the same, just prettier".

Jason

well when i got my xbox i was all excited. but a year later when i got the computer that im currently on, i think ive only turned on my xbox 3 times! its completely useless. it takes forever to load stuff and the graphics just suck.