Signature Help

Yoshi_77

Hey guys I had an idea for a signature, its a GIF and its Yoshi or any other character just running with the background moving like hes in a game but the background is reapeting. I have a idea of how doing it but does anyone have any tips or easy ways on doing it?

Remember to keep it within the guidelines, Yoshi :)

5. Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated sigs are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image. Advertising and/or affiliates are not allowed in signatures nor avatars. Avatars are to be a maximum of 100x100 pixels. If your avatar or signature goes above these guidelines they will be taken off without notice. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed. Members with slow connection can disable other members signatures when reading posts by going to: My Control - Options - Board Settings.

Yeah thx for the mention I probaly would of forgot and added the sig anyways but I guess I can still use it for my other forum once its up :D anyways thx for those 2 links I love the desktop. And Zelda and Yoshi are my favorites except for the newest Zelda, I didnt like it much but the old ones I loved. Mario is ok for me to ;) but I love Yoshi.

Edited by Yoshi_77