Windows 2000 with Windows XP look

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this is a really easy/difficult question, or one that's been asked before, but I was wondering, is it possible to make a Windows 2000 install that looks like Windows XP - I mean with the ol' green start bar, and the general Windows XP theme and appearance? I suppose it would be possible running third party software, but is it possible to integrate the components directly from Windows XP, so you don't have to run anything else?

There is some theming software out there but its not freeware. Its seems most of the GUI enhancement and Windows 2000 updates on this site are pretty much dad.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this is a really easy/difficult question, or one that's been asked before, but I was wondering, is it possible to make a Windows 2000 install that looks like Windows XP - I mean with the ol' green start bar, and the general Windows XP theme and appearance? I suppose it would be possible running third party software, but is it possible to integrate the components directly from Windows XP, so you don't have to run anything else?