Freeze

tcip

When i start the computer this files loads in: ytykm.exe ....

Thats a virus/Trojan/ad/spyware/backdoor or all of the above. Anytime you find that you have a god-forbidden wacked out file name such as the one above.....you can be pretty sure its something nasty.

I recommend 2 things:

1) Get a better Anti-virus/firewall/antispy solution. Don't know how new or old your PC is, but ZoneAlarm Security Suite works well on older PC's. For faster/current PC's, try Mcafee or Maybe even Windows Live OneCare

2) Even if you manage to remove all/most of the viruses/adware off your PC, I highly recommend a reformat/re-install of Windows just to be sure its truly gone. Yeah, its a pain cuz you have to re-configure your settings and re-install various programs....but would rather do that than be plagued by viruses and other malware.

Just my 2 cents.

-Mark

Do you call ZoneAlarm a god firewall? *lol* .. When i install the Xp i did't have any internet-connection .. When i restared the computer the file started with windows .....

I have scanned the file with 4 "program" (online scaning) none.. I have seartch on google for the file, none

install bit defender (its free) and you will see

and all firewalls are usless if not configured correctly

I see it now.. I installed 5 online scanners now.. Looking for more s***, nothing. Thank god for that. Witch firewall i have dosen't mader right now. Becures i hade no coonetion to the internet when i installed the operativsystem ..

I simuleted a same verision with Microsoft Virtuell Pc. The file is there to (i never hade any problem with this before..)