Are you constantly being told to get off your PC?

gamehead200

Are you constantly being told to get off your PC?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you constantly being told to get off your PC?

• Yes (It was very annoying!)
    • No (No, my parents let me do what I want!)
    • What's a PC?
    • Huh?

If you still live with your parents, or when you lived with your parents, or if you never lived with your parents ( :D ), were you always being forced or yelled at to "Get off that stupid computer!!!!!!!!!!" ? :)

My parents do this to me every single day! :rolleyes:

(Post # = The year I posted this post in! :D )

Speaking as an over 30, my Mrs is quite happy when I'm on the pc, 'cos it means I'm not sitting there criticising her favourite tv programs while she's trying to watch them.

Although, I do remember my mum and dad telling me to go outside and play, while I was determined to complete Manic Miner on the ZX Spectrum. I later found out that they wanted me to go out and play so as they could play Scrabble on the Speccy!

Ha, well, no more - now, where's that Spectrum emulator I had....... :)

My Mom's 78 and she's on the computer all day long.

Between games, surfing and sending email to everybody she knows, she never turns it off. All her friends ask her why she stays on that stupid computer all day long and never goes anywhere with them anymore. She told them "this is more fun than you old folks". I thought that was hilarious.

Was the best thing I ever did getting her started on computers. At her age most people are giving up but not her. She has just started going. She asked me "why didn't you get me one of these years ago?". I had no reasonable answer other than I thought she couldn't handle it. Boy was I wrong.

Good going Mom.

Speaking as an over 30, my Mrs is quite happy when I'm on the pc, 'cos it means I'm not sitting there criticising her favourite tv programs while she's trying to watch them.

Substitute Mr for Mrs, and I'm in the same situation. In Rob's case, it's wrestling.