AIM Triton - SLIM install

fly

aha...didnt see the setup.exe.i was assuming it was a sfx installer.thx!

Nah, I didn't get that far. Actually, not sure how to do sfx now that you mention it... Info?

just get winzip or winrar and make a zip file out of the files. then right click on the zip file and goto "make an SFX archive" it might even be the same with 7zip. im unsure because i dont really play around with that program.

just get winzip or winrar and make a zip file out of the files. then right click on the zip file and goto "make an SFX archive" it might even be the same with 7zip. im unsure because i dont really play around with that program.

Isnt there a way to actually run an install script via an SFX file, or am I thinking of something else?

i think you can, im not sure.

i have a few drivers for my laptop that run under 98 and when i install them it extracts the files somewhere (i think its a winzip SFX) then it runs setup.exe.

give me a min then ill get back to you.

• 1 month later...

Is this better than using Aim Ad Hack? Also, Aim Pro seems to also be a good upgrade for the basic AIM 5.9. It's still in beta, has no advertisements, supports tabbed documents, logging, and the same plugin support as AIM Triton (the UI hasn't been created yet, but the plugins themselves are supported).