How can I slipstream all updates into the source

hyipo

I want to update all old programs into newer programs without svcpack.

Is there a way for all updates (MDAC 2.81, WMP9, IE6, JScript, XML Updates, etc etc) without having to do svcpack so during installation it won't have to make tons of silent installs so not only will my installation speed up, I will have less hotfix complications, and My installation cds will not take up a bunch of memory just for simple updates.

Hey I never got the answers I needed and I cannot delete my older questions. Why can't I just delete my old ones and have new ones but I guess I will never get what i'm asking for.

Why don't I just PM the admin, IT Tech, nlite support for help if nobody will give me the right answers.

I just don't know what to do that's why I ask here. My older questions don't get the posts I need to solve my problems.

Sorry for my Ranting. I wish there was a nlite tech support. I guess there is'nt any.

Hey Most of my problems I fixed on my own.

Edited by hyipo

:angel Ill answer your question:

I dont think there is a way of slipsrteaming a program like for example Firefox into Windows XP, IE7 maybe but not progies like Firefox.

SVPACK is the only way to go, so go get them addons and dont worry bout the install time, make it unnatened and walk away from the compruter

Dont frett

P.S.

Here are some addons alredy made for you http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=77509 and http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=511

Hey I never got the answers I needed and I cannot delete my older questions. Why can't I just delete my old ones and have new ones but I guess I will never get what i'm asking for.

Why don't I just PM the admin, IT Tech, nlite support for help if nobody will give me the right answers.

I just don't know what to do that's why I ask here. My older questions don't get the posts I need to solve my problems.

Sorry for my Ranting. I wish there was a nlite tech support. I guess there is'nt any.

Hey Most of my problems I fixed on my own.

I personally didn't answer because of this second post. It wasn't till i saw this till I decided to post.

Because this isn't a mailing list. You don't have access to alot of the features. We WON'T enable users to delete their own posts. Why would we? There should be no need to create multiple topics for the same question. If you wanted to call attention to it (AFTER a couple days) then you can reply to yourself to bump it back to the top of the listing.

Well, you would find your answers if you SEARCHED. I don't know how many times I've said this. Maybe it's just me, but in your 3 other topics related to this issue, you never stated your OS that you're working with.

There is no IT Tech or nlite Support for nLite, because quite honestly...it's a free program that makes NO MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE WITH. All the support for nLite is here in this forum, amid all the pages of posts.

The Admins of this site, I can say with great certainty that they aren't even fully aware of what you're talking about, they would be absolutely be of NO HELP to you. This isn't nLite's website. It's not owned or operated by nuhi. This is just the support forum for nLite, where everyone helps eachother.

If you search the Unattended forum, for posts by a user named "RaveRod" you may find something helpful. You could say it's partially where RyanVM started his update pack.

offtopice : if you bump the topice up to the top

wouldnt' you get pinged for that type of act '

str8 out to your qus

No...

if they dont have a SP for it than you gotta add them as addons

thats all there is to it i say

PS.

the last thing i want to be doing is one on one how to use Nlite or any other program

when there is good howto already

there are a lot of good users that can answer any qus that you got

:)

Edited by ZcWorld