I need FREE hosting.

I want a free megamillions lottery ticket. not one of those stupid loser tickets...but one with winning numbers on it. and I dont want to pay or trade anything for it. and i dont want any advertising on the ticket itself... :) :excited:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this:

If you're really desperate, why don't you find a crappy PC, install Apache/PHP/MySQL and use that as a web server...It'll be slow, but you'll still get you're free hosting! :)

(I still do this even though eMax hosts my website! I use it for personal files, when I need to send someone something quickly, without having to upload and then send the link...Just drag and drop in a network folder... :rolleyes: )

Because, my ISP does not allow u t ohist using there connection.

greentop-

Finding free hosting with all the features your after is going to be impossiable. FreeHosting is very limited and generally comes with some hitch.

I would really look into cheap hosting at such places like Emax. They are a cheap and reliable solution, and you wont have to deal with all the BS of a free Host.

|Drew|

Usually *FREE* hosting sucks ... Or you get banners, or you get popups, or you get a lame service, or you get a lame uptime and your website isn't reachable when you need it or the support has to be invented ...

Better is to invest a little bit of money, cause nothing ain't free ! Even if it is $2,00, which goes to the people that maintain the hostings, it's worth it !!!

• 5 weeks later...