nLite 1.0.1 Final

nuhi

i need create partitions automatic and format all partition durning istalation.... because i find error whem set "documents and setings" in another partition diferent the "%system%"...... you are help-me ????? thank´s

And what about the old SFC issues? Are they been fixed with the new version? I still had the problem with version 1.0 Final... :(

No, its not fixed, so still pop ups SFC-window.

Edited by NeoDeath

this might be a stupid error and i might feel stupid when i get the answer, but, before, i was able to burn the .iso nlite made with nero into a DVD.

now, the .iso, 712 mb of information, cant be burned (or i dont know how), into a DVD, cause nero 7 (the most up to date version), tells me the compilation must be burnt into a CD.

i only have 700 MB CDRWs, so i cant use those, and i need to bur 2 compilations (one with ide drivers integrated, and one without them, just in case xD), i have 2 dvdRW, but i dont know how to use them now :(, anything i might need to add while making the iso with nlite, or any special option in nero i dont know about ? (this is more or less urgent)

edit: bleh, i was in a hurry, so i throwed in an ofice installer, but knowing how to properly fix this would be nice XD

Edited by Sesshoumaru

Has anyone else had a problem with this version of Nlite and sysprep? After sysprep and reseal the mim-setup runs fine until the naming stage but cannot do the final install and cleanup so continually loops.

Any suggestions welome.

Sarah

any idiea if something i might have done with nlite could be causing this error when trying to run the installer for the latest amd cpu drivers ? the same installer runs well on a non nlited windws (diferent language)

i integrated ryans 2.1.0 pack with nlie.

i leave a pic with the error and my settings for nliting.

errorby3.th.jpg

Last_Session.ini

now, the .iso, 712 mb of information, cant be burned (or i dont know how), into a DVD, cause nero 7 (the most up to date version), tells me the compilation must be burnt into a CD.
When you go to burn the image in Nero, make sure the dropdown in the upper left corner of the Burn Compilation window is set to DVD and not CD.

BTW, you might be able to get away with overburning if you're only adding an extra 12MB.

When you go to burn the image in Nero, make sure the dropdown in the upper left corner of the Burn Compilation window is set to DVD and not CD.

BTW, you might be able to get away with overburning if you're only adding an extra 12MB.

now im using nerolite (some user made/omdified it, and its easier for silent instalation :P )

and im quiet sure that dropdown is not there :P (i THINK i started having the problem when i switched tho :( )

by the way, i went to a temp folder and found the drivers and another .exe that installed them, so, sort my lastp roblem is sort of fixed :P

pd: im still doing something with nlite that breaks ryans pack unless i use 1.2.2 integrator :P

well, there was a dropdown box in the midle of the new interface with the cd/dvd option:P

NEW problem

something i did with nlite 1.0.1 disabled the media buttons on my logitech g15 (they work even with no drivers on a standard windows, i just tested that).

any ideas ? i, once agin, leave the settings attached.

Last_Session.ini

Sesshoumaru did you check wether you disabled HID Input Service anywhere (pre/post install)?

without that service special keys wont work.

According to your "last session.ini" you set hidserv to 4, i guess "hidserv" is "HID Input Service" and option 4 is uhmmmm... probably disabled or something like manual start??

sorry am not a professional with nLite logs....

Edited by Sneakyghost

IE7RC1-WindowsXP-x86-enu.exe integration is supported with nlite 1.0.1 final?

- If yes indicate me how to integrate (via hotfix or splipstream)

- If is not supported is possible to try integration with rename file IE7BETA3-WindowsXP-x86-enu.exe

All other features of this build work fine for me! Great Nuhi.

Thanks2All