nLite 1.0.1 Final

nuhi

rajesh.kumar, it does at first but during setup there is some kind of security error, I still have to figure out why but that makes it broken at first, but after 2 runs ie works...anyway I consider that not ok so lets say it's not working for 2k3 yet.

update: Internet Explorer 7 beta 3 integration support (XP only)

False! :( Pleasea Fix!

how about you supply some details of the problems or errors you are facing?! :wacko:

Here it's my error!post-89757-1153074433_thumb.jpg

when windows reboots first time, before first logon, xp stays still at the screen where it shows the boot logo and "please wait..." below that. after morethan 1/2 hr, i just rebooted and it works fine and nothing is missed. i dont know abt the hang error. i use ie7beta3 integration. nlited 2 separate distributions and tested to get the same result. nlite1.0 with ie7beta2 gave me no probs.

something ive been wondering for a ling time, in the tweaks sections, where you can specify wich services to start or not, there are MANY services i have never seen, also, the ones you remove in the remove components section, are still there.

shouldnt nlite detect what is present in YOUR windows, and remove it from the list in the tweaks section ? i had a my services configured ones in a .reg file, but i deleted it after half or more of them got axed by nlite, and it would be nice to use the tweaks function for services still remaining, but its too confusing right now

:(

Sesshoumaru, name at least 2 that are on the list and your pc doesn't have them?

They are detected, it's not static, unless there is a leftover or something in your case.

Sesshoumaru, name at least 2 that are on the list and your pc doesn't have them?

They are detected, it's not static, unless there is a leftover or something in your case.

weird, i need more sleep then :P (i dont have nlite installed now, i just installed an nlited windows with 1.0f)

ill check soon.

pd: any progress on the reg tweaks for visual settings ?

Hey Nuhi or anyone who knows:

With Beta 6 I removed the IPSEC driver.. Now I am using 1.01 but I can't find the checkbox to remove IPSEC driver!

Has this option been removed from nLite? Couldn't find anything about it in the Changelogs.

I also have been having some strange issues with services with nlite 1.0 final. It seems that no matter what i do terminal services keeps getting removed. I have tried ryans update pack 2.06, 2.07 and 2.07a with nlite and his own integrator. I do not remove or disable terminal services and yet its gone every time. If someone could shed some lite on this that would be very helpful. Thanks

I attached my last session file also..

I also have the internet explorer icon disappear off the desktop, yet thats easy to put back after first start up.

Not sure if thats related or not.

I hope to see if nlite 1.01 will change anything.

Last_Session.ini

Last_Session.ini

- can ie7 b3 for x64 be slipstreamed into an x64 installaiton

- is wpa removed from an x64 installation (still did not work in rc8)

- will the boot message about pressing any key to boot off the cd be removed for x64 (still did not work in rc8)

I would like to know if nLite slipstreams RyanVM's pack and other hotfixes into Windows XP or does it integrate them? Integrating then simply means it adds it to svcpack or similar to be executed during install.

Slipstreaming: replacing existing files, saving space and install time.

So I hope it slipstreams both RyanVM pack and hotfixes I add...

second question: will it be possible (in the future) to integrate DirectX into WinXP? I am asking this because some games require the latest (June 2006) DirectX 9c, even if I have SP2.

third stupid question: where does nLite put its regtweaks? I have checked 2 regtweaks... now want to edit that file... but I couldn't find any .reg file in my working folder.

Edited by ZileXa