nLite 1.0.1 Final

nuhi

Well since 1.0.1 beta is already on some big sites I have no choice than to name it final and never again post public quick test :)

There was few of tiny fixes like no administrator name allowed and make iso busy iso block.

This topic is for nLiGhT...no fight, yo.

Changes

Download

When I remove the "User Account Pictures" component, it also removes the ability to choose any other pictures in the future. Is it possible to seperate this into two components, one to remove the ability, and one to simply remove the pictures themselves?

Also, could it be possible to, in the same place you select oem branding, to select the nLite logo as the default user account picture?

Edited by tap52384

wow impressive nuhi, thats some list of changes and fixes.

I agree, when betas are making it to mirror's and you have a final days later, its best to do what your saying.

Maybe more private testing through private users.

Edited by gdogg

When I remove the "User Account Pictures" component, it also removes the ability to choose any other pictures in the future.

no it doesn't,

start, run control userpasswords

click on a user, select 'change the picture' or 'choose picture' whatever it says and select one!

if you want new ones yourself to automatically be used..

%allusersprofile%\application data\microsoft\user Account Pictures\Default Pictures

put your jpeg or bmps in there :)