Windows 98 + ME *still* alive campaign + logos

Nice, glocK_94. I like "Happy Windows 9x user". I think it sounds better than "Still using Windows 9x", which depending on someone's mood, could be interpreted as "I'm being contrarian, muaha.".

I very much like these 98 banners.

Several of the forums I frequent don't allow images in signatures or in the threads if they're not directly related to the subject. They do allow avatars, which is the one spot I can use one, but the banners are the wrong shape.

My artistic talent leaves a lot to be desired.

post-118612-1180059981_thumb.gif

Could someone here merge together one of this style and color,

stillwin9598msfnsq1.png

With one of this shape and size?

9x3uqz2.gif

If someone would make one that looks better than the one I made, I'll gladly use it.

Rick

Thanks. It's appreciated.

I'll try to make an avatar...

But maybe smaller then since not all forums allow big images.

Resizing one is the easy part. A few keystrokes with IrfanView will do that. Making the initial image is where I have problems. My artistic abilities are so bad that a "paint-by-number" can end up unrecognizable!

Been trying to think of other captions that would be good besides "Proud Windows 98 User".

Any opinions on these for banners or avatars?

Loyal Windows 98 User.

Windows 98 User By Choice.

98, the Best M$ Can Be.

Powered by Windows 98.

Considering all the improvements, modifications, tweaks, etc that are discussed here, maybe some of these would be appropriate.

98 Modified for Real Performance

Windows 98 Made Even Better

Supercharged Windows 98

How about something similar to this, but with "Windows 98, MSFN Edition" or similar for text.

altered.jpg

Would make a nice startup logo too.

Rick

Any opinions on these for banners or avatars?

Loyal Windows 98 User.

Windows 98 User By Choice.

98, the Best M$ Can Be.