Windows 98 + ME *still* alive campaign + logos

i have so much more respect for the guys who wrote everything, like the service pack, 98SE2ME, and revolutions pack. and you guys had to much more than me just to get them to sort work i bet :blink: . i dont know how you guys do it.

on behalf of myself and (im sure) a lot of other people out there using these fine pieces of software. Thank you so much! :D

Edited by Cygnus

Please guys don't be too off topic in this thread with your compilation of paks. Create a new one instead please.

Your first post was quite spot on with the iPod drivers, cygnus, but I don't think it is the place for carrying on discussing a compilation you made of the packs produced by various members of this forum.

It looks more like thread hijacking to me ATM.

dont get me wrong, i dont want to hijack the thread, but MDGx did ask for support, so im just showing my support. i will move it if you want.

i didnt want to make a new thread for fear of spamming.

edit, i removed the post and just made a link to the same post, but on my own forum.

Edited by Cygnus

Don't get me wrong either, I am not saying you did it voluntarily. Your are just carried on by your enthusiasm and this is entirely to your credit.

Leave all this as is but, yes, open a new thread for it. I think it is the best thing to do.

Edited by eidenk

MDGx, I don't know if anyone else noticed this in their browser, but using Fullscreen at 1024x768 res in Firefox1.5x, I had to do alot of side scrolling to read the first part of text, this might be a bit of a putoff for some people.

PS: We need one of the artist in the crowd to come up with a good Logo :)

Edited by randiroo76073

i just want to keep 98 alive and well.

We all want to here I guess. Well Windows ME in my case as that's what I am using.

And don't feel I am saying to you are not welcome here or something because that's not the case at all.

MDGx, I don't know if anyone else noticed this in their browser, but using Fullscreen at 1024x768 res in Firefox1.5x, I had to do alot of side scrolling to read the first part of text, this might be a bit of a putoff for some people.

PS: We need one of the artist in the crowd to come up with a good Logo :)

the text file just didnt have wordwrap on. MDGx might fix it.

wolf might be able to help us there :P hes a great gfx designer.

i just want to keep 98 alive and well.

We all want to here I guess. Well Windows ME in my case as that's what I am using.

And don't feel I am saying to you are not welcome here or something because that's not the case at all.

dont worry, it didnt come of that way at all. i use windows ME to on one box, well laptop, and it runs great on it. windows me should be kept alive as well, even though a lot of people say its crap, its not. it depends what you run it on. same with 98.

i was thinkimg of changing the name from ultimate, to something like "windows 98 still alive edition". would that be an idea? :unsure:

Edited by Cygnus

why did this post all of a sudden get quiet?

im still looking into my other forums that im at, i will post back with other sites its at :)

support at computing.net doesn't look too promising :no:

I also posted on Cyber TechHelp support forums here

edit: whoops, PROBLEMCHYLD, i didnt see that you posted there too.

edit2: oh wait, PROBLEMCHYLD, your post wont open for me :blink: i get an error

heres the error :

cygnus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edited by Cygnus