Nlite is *breaking* my install

JasonGW

This is what I discovered:

-with an SP2-integrated CD of XP, I'm using RVM integrator -> testing, it works fine.

-with the result of the previous step, I make an unnatend CD with nlite -> testing, it works fine.

-with the result of the previous step, I insert drivers and some tweaks with nlite -> testing, it works fine (I collect also the numbers of the KB's that are missing to integrate them in the next step)

-and finnaly, when I integrate the KB's using nlite, it give's me the message of the missing files during the installation

Take in account that I've disabled the windows file protection (SFC)

I don't know why, but nlite doesn't integrates the KB's well when previous operations are done on the CD.

I don't know why, but nlite doesn't integrates the KB's well when previous operations are done on the CD.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I always use a fresh copy to begin nLite with. I have the original XP inc SP2 and all the KB's since SP2 in a folder. Every single time I run nLite it is always on a per run basis!

Running nLite on an already nLite'd build is asking for problems IMHO !!!

BTW Nuhi .... my wife wants to have your babies! I have a near on perfect uA install CD because of your hard work! :D

Cheers

Plasma