Desktop Cleanup Wizard Compatibility? A Compatibility List?

mmortal03

Hmm, apparently, there is something weird that goes on if you check all of the Compatibility options, remove everything else, and then go back and look at that image without the Compatibility Options checked. That is how I decerned what I found above, however, it seems as if some of them were still removed (the new ones below that I just found doing it Nuhi's method), regardless of having all the Compatibility boxes checked.

Is this a bug Nuhi?

The reason I say this, is because I just went back and did it how Nuhi says, with the selecting all of them, yada, yada, and then inversing the selection, and more came up that weren't on my list, with many of them being the same ones across multiple Compatibility Options. Here are the extra ones that I found (I will integrate these into the above list as soon as I determine that there isn't some bug involved):

Edited: Just had them individually checked when I went through before doing it my way. Ones that had multiple dependancies wouldn't have shown up. I have edited the above list to compensate for this. The above list should now be fully accurate.

Edited by mmortal03

When you reseal a machine with sysprep it will try to run desktop cleanup and thus poping up a missing dll if removed.

Is there a way to get this to not happen with sysprep? A registry setting or something?