Sandboxie

Sandboxie acts as an interceptor to the write operations a program or file sends after you send read operations to it. Sandboxie acts as a "virtual" isolation chamber for anything you run inside of it. If you want a 100% guarentee of security when browsing with *any* browser, run it within the Sandboxie first, go to the most infested sites you can think of, feel safe and confident while doing it. When you're finished, browse the contents of Sandboxie to see every single file that was downloaded/cached. Once you're done, delete the sandboxie contents and be on your way as if you had simply gone to Google. Sandboxie is free and not even 400 KBs.

www.sandboxie.com

Thanks for the interesting program.

I have tried this before and it works very well. I mean, I download the MS Blaster worm using Internet Explorer through the sandbox and when I closed the box, bam! It was gone.

By the way, you can also choose to save files you have downloaded if you wish.

Edited by Googler24022

I have tried this before and it works very well. I mean, I download the MS Blaster worm using Internet Explorer through the sandbox and when I closed the box, bam! It was gone.

Yup, for example, I wanted the Flash plugin for Opera, so I downloaded the Flash player installer, ran it in the box, grabbed the plugin from the Opera's plugin folder it made, then deleted the box's contents. Although the current version seems to have a filesize limit, which sucks. It should be whatever your HD free space is...

Yup, for example, I wanted the Flash plugin for Opera, so I downloaded the Flash player installer, ran it in the box, grabbed the plugin from the Opera's plugin folder it made, then deleted the box's contents. Although the current version seems to have a filesize limit, which sucks. It should be whatever your HD free space is...

Isn't that Unreal Tournament?