[Help] - 'Auto adjust in processing' when booting

pockey

Everytime when I turn on or reboot my desktop, it will show 'Auto adjuct in process' and the LCD will flicker several time before the image is stable.

Anyone knows what's wrong with my system?

Thank you!

:no:

Or did you alter the Windows display settings from what they were originally? Maybe set them back if you did. Regardless, something changed on your monitor or OS to cause the auto adjust to trigger.

Every time that you start up your computer, the resolution changes many times. The bootup resolution has a weird, non-standard resolution and the monitor will try to optimize itself for that resolution. However, most BIOSes undergo another resolution change before the monitor has been optimised, so the next time you reboot, it tries to optimize itself again. Try to press the pause-break key to see if you can pause the boot process and give your monitor enough time to adjust itself. You can also go into the BIOS options and manually press the Auto-adjust button on your monitor.

Is your monitor properly defined & selected in your display peroperties? If the oem supplied files are creating problems it is best to leave it at plug and play monitor. If the display is off center use the monitor's osd to correct this. Selecting a proper vertical refresh rate usually solves trhe problem.