System cleaner

Liuxmu

Hi, guys

would you please what kind of system cleaner you guys use for the win 2k3? I am looking for a best cleaner for my os of 2k3. Formerly, I used System Mechanic for my Win XP, however, it does not work now for 2k3. I need such a software as can clean my system, including the registry, waste files, etc.. Plz recommend a good even best cleaner for me!

Thx :beer:

Norton System Works as some good options for error checking and removing the crap...not sure if win2k3 is supported by it but you could use TweakNT to install it and then use it again to chnage back to win2k3

Terminator3, Thank You vey much

however, I think probably it is a little bit complicated to use TweakNT to install the Norton, I think we'd better find a software which can be diretly used on the 2k3.

Thx Again

Thand you all very much. I have installed Jv16 Power tools, which works well.

However, Drew, Would you please tell me how to register this software? Input a serial code? or something else to register? I can't find how to register. If available, would you please Email me a Key of this software (maybe it will tort the copyright of the author).

Thx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I use Ace Utilities. It does it all: cleaning registry (first it does a backup), remove junk files, invalid shortcuts, clean computer history. It has many plugins installed by default which u can use to clean history for different programs such as Total Commander, Photoshop, Winzip, Winrar, Office and many more. U can get it at their webpage.

Hi!

I use Ace Utilities. It does it all: cleaning registry (first it does a backup), remove junk files, invalid shortcuts, clean computer history. It has many plugins installed by default which u can use to clean history for different programs such as Total Commander, Photoshop, Winzip, Winrar, Office and many more. U can get it at  their webpage.

yeah its looks good.. too bad its not free :)

If you look around for a link to jv16 power tools 1.3 that is freeware and doesn't crash like 1.4 did to me. I have a copy of 1.3 I could send to you but I need an email that could handle 2.11MB zip file.