Press any key - still doesn´t work !

mktheone

doesnt work for me...

or wait do I also have to disable the option in the bios :

Boot from other devices (it's set on Enabled here)

Um I think thats for booting from like a flash drive

Technically you dont need to do anything:

The Whole press any key to boot to cd works out after all because first you press a key to boot to cd. Done. Then you need to boot from hard drive, so you dont need to press anything.

Doesn´t matter if you choose "enable" or "disable" is doesn´t work anyway :Z always boots automatic !

Anyone has the same problem ? I testes de 0.99 and 1.0 final version !

Does it boot from your original XP cd ?

ok !

1. yeah the boot by cd is enable on bios !

2. yah I can boot with my original windows, I can boot with the nlite boot cd too,

the problem is that I can´t SHOW the option press any key.... So after the install begins,

it boots, and enters in the first step againa (detecting of devices, and chossing of partitions, etc)

When the option "press any key" is enable, after do the first step, it boots, but goes ok on the rest

of the instalaion !

Any ideia ?

Tkz Folks

Yeah, I found that most of thr tweaks didn't work at all for me when I reformatted last night. Even simple ones like "remove shortcut arrow". Not in the same section of nLite, I know, but pretty much the same thing.

Someone once showed me that the "press any key to boot from cd" never shows when there is nothing on the disk (no partition). Maybe this is your case ?

Nah :Z the disk haves my old windows ! I guess there are other problems, tkz anyway

Yeah I have a usb keyboard because the ps2 jeyboards arent sold anymore, at least here in my region

and even if I use a ps2 adaptaor it doesnt help

I needed to grab some 8 year old keyboard to make it work lol

• 4 weeks later...

i tried original win cd and it gives option to press any key. however nlited cd just boots to setup and doesnt ask for press any key. i guess i will try to use the original boot sector and just make a bootable cd with nero.