Anyone here have rvmupdatepack2.0.6.cab?

Mikep7779

I need it b/c of 2.0.7 has issues if you intergrate with nlite, even if you use the intergrater he provides. With 2.0.6 i didnt have any of those issues.

I just upgraded my new install to 2.0.7a (via nlite). I know nlite gives issues, but i wanted to test it for my self. So i add in all my apps, drivers tweaks and updates. Once i install only TWO of maybe 12 aplications were installed that were in .cab format. I think .7 and nlite caused this. So im looking for 2.0.6.

Edit :: WGA isnt an issue, 2.0.6 had WGA aswell.

Edited by Mikep7779

My guess is people removed more than they should have and now it's the pack's fault :rolleyes:

And Koopie, I'm not a mod here, so I can't edit your post. But I would appreciate it if you'd remove it (if I don't get a mod to do it for me first :P)

And Koopie, I'm not a mod here, so I can't edit your post. But I would appreciate it if you'd remove it (if I don't get a mod to do it for me first :P)

Damm you were faster :) Sorry for posting the link.

Koopie

Edited by Koopie

My guess is people removed more than they should have and now it's the pack's fault :rolleyes:

I didnt remove anything diffrent then in my other install. Nlite and 2.0.7a dont mix, as said on your fourms. If its all of your packs and nlite, i dont know. I only had the issue with .7a. I reinstalled with 2.0.6 and all is well. I'm not too good with this stuff to acctualy tell what went wrong. Your packs kick a**, thanks.

When I had such issue with one user requesting the old version and the hell broke lose...what is that that makes us so sensitive when people want the old one ;)