Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (MSFN Clan)

Jeremy

Haha, well you see, Fridge talks/blabs quite a lot, sometimes a little too much :P

I don't play HL2DM or CS:S, heck I don't even own the game (I did play HL2 singleplayer about 1/1,5 years ago though), so I guess Fridge was a little too eager on that one.

TacticalOps I have been playing now for over 6 years (maybe even 7), and this I play almost daily. And about the short temper :P... I don't mind being killed at all, but if this is due to a stupid action of myself, I sometimes can get a little agitated (quite normal reaction imo :P). Perhaps I demand a too high level of skill of myself...

And a little something about the ping story: in august 2004 we got ADSL (broadband), but before that we had 56k and so I always played with a ping of ± 150ms and I still pwned! :sneaky:

Well this is quite a surprise then. I didn't know Fridge played HL2.

Although I did like HL2 singleplayer, I also heared from people from TO who f***edup their aim by playing CS:S for a while and then returning to TO. But who knows, maybe I'll drop by some time.

P.s. I couldn't resist:

fesafm140705ui5.th.jpg

Well, each game is different of course. Just takes a bit of getting used to. However, I've noticed that out of all the games I've played, Hl2DM Pro 1.7 is the most realistic, both physics and gameplay wise. Also, HL2DM and CSS are very little alike when it comes to actual playing styles. I hate CSS.

Edited by Jeremy

P.s. I couldn't resist:

:blink:, ...

Well, bring it on ;).

Edit: Do I have to change my country again? Make it a Dutch flag again? :P... Nederland tegen Canada, OWYEAH! :lol:.

Any way, my ping sux most of the time, but I´m thinking to get a second line and a better server here ;).

Edited by puntoMX

Oh, the screenshot... yeah well that's in TO. DigeratiPrime would make a rug out of me in Ut2004 in no time, but in HL2DM it's MUCH different than UT2004. It's slower (much more realistic) and there are instant kills if you have good aim.

Edited by Jeremy

Well, just takes a bit of getting used to. But if you've been playing Nintendo games all your life, then it might be quite difficult. lol.

Had two rounds with Fridge Raider on dm_killbox_ultimate and pg_overwatch tonight. I won both rounds, got some pretty interesting shots. Fridge is the best person I've played with so far. Compared to him, puntoMX is a n00b. You hear that punto? You're a n00b. :P

Jer, what ever dude, it´s good that you are 165ms ping away from me else you wil start to look for your mommy :realmad: .... :angel .... B)

I told you dozens of times, whether the ping is 1ms or 150ms... you can't beat me. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

well i was reading and realised i should install it again, HLDM is the reason i bought HL2 , i don't play anymore single player games so maybe i will be in for it to .... The most of the time i am playing... CS1.6 its the best shooting game ever made i think and the gameplay can never be beaten