Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (MSFN Clan)

Jeremy

If there are any HL2DM fans, post here if you think it would be a good idea to have a "MSFN Clan".

Also, what other online multiplayer games are people playing?

Edited by Jeremy

we really should have some gaming clans. ive played HL2DM with jeremy and puntomx before, i just didnt really like the game, sorry jeremy. im not too big into fps. but we should get alot of other games going.

Yeah, I know it isn't *that* popular, but I thought at least 5 people who played HL2DM could contact me or post in this thread and we can all see how we do against another group of people.

I play CS 1.6 and sometimes America's Army. Though after they changed it so you pretty much fly back every time you get shot, I quit playing.

for america's army? i used to play that and it got annoying sometimes when i would die and there would be someone on my team just hiding for 30min. so i quit playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The newest member is Fridge-RaideR. :thumbup

Also, we'll be getting into Team-Based gameplay soon. Myself, puntoMX, Fridge and hopefully wickerwolf and possibly CoRoNe. I also intend on challenging both Fridge and puntoMX to a Handicap Match. lol

Anyone else interested? :hello:

http://hosted.filefront.com/JeremyofMany (I'll be adding some new videos here in the next few days, they're getting better and better so keep checking back daily.

Edited by Jeremy

Well, Fridge mentioned that if you played HL2DM, team-based play would be fun. He told me how you are when you play and you seem a lot like myself. Like when it comes to the game, it's all serious and have a short temper if you're not having the best of luck in a particular match. Also, I know how it boosts the ego a bit when you get like 4-5 kills in a row, hence pwn your opponent.

Anyway, you should give it a try. Fridge likes the game. Also, 120ms ping in TO is not the same in HL2DM. Fridge said that at 120ms you have to aim like 1cm infront of your opponent. In HL2DM at 120ms, there isn't barely any lag at all.

I'm going to update the .7z of my game with Pro and the Mani Admin Plugin (for the UT/Quake sounds) and seed a torrent. Zxian will help me out there as well. :thumbup