new sig help

Honey_07

I was exploring to make a new sig but I seem to be bad at it and I dont know some things. I wanted to use this as the backround a honey comb but it would be smaller. I wanted the word honey on the signature but I wanted it to stand out but I cant find how to do that maybe 3d? I also wanted this girl Jessica Alba on it from the movie Honey but I dont know how to crop the girl from this picture like she laying on the name Honey. I also wanted this picture a friend gave to me to add some bee to it (Georgiatech Bee). If anyone could show me a quick layout or maybe even make one like that for me I would be very thankful and size does not matter at the moment, just like this site requirement.

I was maybe thinking that the the girl would be in middle and honey comb back round and the word honey would be like H on top then O on bottom a little farther and then N on top and E on bottom and Y on top. I hope this is not too much to ask I had trouble on some parts of this but I gave up after trying to crop the girl. Here is another version a friend showed me, of not keeping it to a box format like this ofcourse better looking but for this id rather have blank because not sure wat to write on it.

Edited by Honey_07

here you go! :)

honey9sq.png

BUT! you cannot use this image as an MSFN sig because this image's size is 267*198 and the maxium total signature image size allowed is 300*100