[Release] Firefox 3.0.6

rado354

Isn't v2.0.0.10 latest one? Maybe you wrote wrong?

Cheers ;)

maybe you should check before posting blindly ...

When he posted this, I went to page and sow v2.0.0.10 and I also clicked in my Firefox to Check for updates and I got message "No new updates". But today I see that is out. ANd I did not posted blindly, I never do that.

Cheers ;)

When he posted this, I went to page and sow v2.0.0.10 and I also clicked in my Firefox to Check for updates and I got message "No new updates". But today I see that is out. ANd I did not posted blindly, I never do that.

Cheers ;)

ok sorry about that than. when i went to see if it wa sout i saw it on the page

• 3 months later...

IF you go to their official download page, you'll see it's still .12, but copy & paste the download url and change the .12 to .13 and you'll get the new version and still use their mirror system so you don't hammer a single FTP.

For example, the US/English version is at:

http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firef...〈=en-US

No release notes yet, but in the developer notes it lists the usual "security & stability fixes" so obviously there are exploits & crashes fixed. Hopefully we'll see FF3 go final before we need another 2.x update (although 2.x will be probably be supported until the end of 2008 so there will be a couple more versions of it).

Edited by TravisO

• 3 weeks later...
Firefox 2.0.0.14 Final

MD5: 3BD893F5B45FF8A47F960458872F113F

Information: website

Size: 5.83 MB

Download

The award-winning, free Web browser is better than ever. Browse the Web with confidence - Firefox protects you from viruses, spyware and pop-ups. Enjoy improvements to performance, ease of use and privacy. It's easy to import your favorites and settings and get started. Download Firefox now and get the most out of the Web.

Main Features:

A Better Web Experience, Faster Browsing, Automatic Updates, Tabbed Browsing, Improved Pop-up Blocking, Integrated Search, Stronger Security, Clear Private Data, Live Bookmarks, Accessibility, Customize Firefox, Next Generation Web Support.

firefoxscreenwindowswf4.png

nJoy :hello:

Great post.Thank you rado354 for your great contribution for addons.would you please give a brief on switches used and the reasons for the same for various addons.Members would be verymuch thankful for your contribution.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...