BTS driver packs for multi-boot

bober

@ bober,

I had it working on my Multi OEM Boot disk, till I got the NTLDR problem. :angry:

This is what I did:

Copied OEM Pro source files to HDD.

Updated with RVM's Addon Pack, using the Integrator.

Added BTS's Driver Pack, using his new Base 6.0.

Then I used the resulting files as the source for creating my Multi-Boot disk, as per the guide.

I added a $OEM$ folder in each install folder, for OEM specific files.

And moved the OEM folder in the root of the disk.

This worked a 5 or 6 times before I had any problems, so I don't think it had anything to do with RVM's pack or BTS's driver pack. ;)

I couldn't get it to fit on 1 CD though. :(

@Siginet

thanks for the suggestion but i tried several ways to get you program to work and failed. most of the time it wouldn't copy the driver packs to the new directory.

@ZaForD

i tried that also but i could never get the driver packs to work correctly.

also,the old multi0disk intructions @http://www.uawiki.org/doku.php?id=multiboot:overview have been edited out. i wonder who id*** was that did that? :realmad:

@ bober,

Thats strange, It worked here on a Dell and an eMachine ????

Then I rebuilt my disk and wrecked it. :blushing:

This is the info I followed, i think its the link you were looking too. :)

Multi-Boot + Driver pack.

I'll be building a new Multi-OEM disk on the weekend, so i'll be able test building it with the Driver Pack again.

The reason it didn't work is you used the select all button in the DP Base. You must not use select all.

Delete the tmp directory in the powerpacker executables directory. Delete your DPs_BASE.ini and mysettings.ini files from the DP Base directory and make new ones. This time do not use "Select All".

Then it will work.

It has been confirmed as a bug in the latest DP Base when used in API mode. Bashrat is fixing it.

@ZaForD

i am trying 8 at the moment. it takes 14 hours to compile the iso on my box so i won't know for sure until it's finished. i had 10 but the iso was 740 megs. it takes about 18 megs for each addtional install.

leave out graphic driver pac A and you should be able to get 11 in one 700 meg iso.

Edited by bober