need a sig

chunkyboy

you didn't have to resize it so small, it was fine big (just so you know) :)

:D:D:D

I know, I know, one of the moderators deleted my sigs cuz I had too much going on I had like four difrent sigs one for RyanVM, Get Firefox another for Digg.com and the one u made me they said something bout 80k so i recized it, I will restore it to its original glory... There done.

thanx again wolfx2, you inspired me into learning photoshop. :hello:

Edited by ricktendo64

@Camarade_Tux - Thanks a million ;)

@ricktendo64 - Practice makes perfect! try to discover photo shop yourself before reaching for a textbook :)

Edited by WolfX2

@ricktendo64 - Practice makes perfect! try to discover photo shop yourself before reaching for a textbook :)
This is how I would be without these books>>> :wacko: <<< Edited by ricktendo64

Hey WolfX2, ricktendo who I know from another forum asked you to create a signature image and avatar for me to use on that forum,and you did.Thanks :)

From ricktendo64 in a pm

ps

tell wolf to make u new sigs cuz the pink dosent suit u.

tell him pink the singer not the color :)

Edited by mph

Hey WolfX2, ricktendo who I know from another forum asked you to create a signature image and avatar for me to use on that forum,and you did.Thanks :)

From ricktendo64 in a pm

ps

tell wolf to make u new sigs cuz the pink dosent suit u.

tell him pink the singer not the color :)

well, i'll gladly make you some new sigs and what not, BUT! human beings are hard to take out of images to put into signatures and such if you cant think of anything else, ya ok i'll use pink the singer...but if possible could you please think of something else (provideing you dont like the ones below), like a logo or wording or something that i could put on there that would be awesome!

for now heres those same ones...but in blue

mphsigblue6dk.png

mphblue5dn.png

Why thank you WolfX2,these are looking good,no need to integrate Pink.BTW my brother told me the scene in the Stupid Girls video where she's washing a car is based on a film scene,but he couldn't remember the name of the film.Does anyone know what film? :wacko: