Removing some folders in Program Files

im trying to get this to works as well. are you saying that if i disable wfp in nlite (havent tried yet) the folders will still be there? how and when should i run the batch file you are talking about to remove the folders? will it work if i just disable wfp during the install, then run the batch file manually after i get inside windows? or do i have to integrate it in nlite? sorry im so n00b. this is **** complicated just to get rid of all the dumb crap microsoft adds to my programs folder! this will mark my fourth or fifth install.... starting to lose track!

will it work if i just disable wfp during the install, then run the batch file manually after i get inside windows?
Yes, it will. That is how I used to do it. I used AutoIt to delete the directories like so:

;--Program Files Directory
;DirRemove( @ProgramFilesDir & "\Xerox", 1)
;Sleep(100)
;DirRemove( @ProgramFilesDir & "\microsoft frontpage", 1)
;Sleep(100)
DirRemove( @ProgramFilesDir & "\Online Services", 1)
Sleep(100)
;DirRemove( @ProgramFilesDir & "\ComPlus Applications", 1)
;Sleep(100)
;DirRemove( @ProgramFilesDir & "\Uninstall Information", 1)
;Sleep(100)

Notice I used past tense and the relevant lines are commented out in my larger script. I just noticed that I STOPPED removing most of these directories some time ago. I'm sure I did that for a good reason, but cannot recall exactly why. I think Mordac85 is right, let sleeping dogs lie. We all learn, but some of us insist on learning the hard way. :P

this will mark my fourth or fifth install...
Before reverting to CD-RW media I used standard CD-R for my test disks. They were cheap, burned fast, and I had the money. I took the old discs and over time glued them to one of my classroom walls with a hot glue gun. The wall--and it's big--is completely covered with my mistakes. Looks pretty cool, the kids love it, and it helps me to remain humble with my students, and their parents. :D Edited by blinkdt