Problem after installation.

soulkeeper

Hi .

i m using Nlite 1 final and Ryanvm update pack 2.0.7a and couple of addons and after finalizing the cd and installing windows everything is fine but when the installation finish and restart the pc to the final stage the system restart the pc , i dont even get to see the windows logo or bootscreen . i did 4 cds before and i never got such a problem , im sure its not a hardware problem as i used another cd with an older pack and i got everything working .

i pressed f8 and disabled the erstart on system failure and i got the blue screen of death telling me that the system shutdown to prevent damage to my pc .

Any idea whats happening and how to solve this ? :}

Hi .

i m using Nlite 1 final and Ryanvm update pack 2.0.7a and couple of addons and after finalizing the cd and installing windows everything is fine but when the installation finish and restart the pc to the final stage the system restart the pc , i dont even get to see the windows logo or bootscreen . i did 4 cds before and i never got such a problem , im sure its not a hardware problem as i used another cd with an older pack and i got everything working .

i pressed f8 and disabled the erstart on system failure and i got the blue screen of death telling me that the system shutdown to prevent damage to my pc .

Any idea whats happening and how to solve this ?

I'm having the same problem exactly just llke you soulkeeper. I'm using RyanVM Update Pack v2.0.7a and nLite v1.0 Final.

I noticed that installation reach 10 minutes and then it JUMPS DIRECTLY to 2 minutes then to 1 and then it restart again and again and again without showing even the boot screen.

I tried the CD on VMWare an it WORKED without any problem.

BTW, my system is NF4 based, and I'm using RAID.

I hope this information can help you to descover the problem Nuhi...

Edited by BelowSky

Same problem,Please help..i tried creating the whole project 3 times and still get the same problem. The Winsows XP ISO file works on VMware, the windows starts and everything but when i burn it on cd and install on computer, it keeps on restarting after installation has finnished.

i am too having this problem. (ich5r) I dont think it has to with ryanvm's pack as I also get the problem without using it. just nlite 1.0fi....

this sucks, no one to blame of course but I was a bit to trigger happy to reinstall my pc with the newest stuff.....

Att. the settings I used......

Anyone please?

Last_Session.ini