Problem after installation.

soulkeeper

Add me to this club.

Using the EXACT same settings, all is fine with RC8, but with 1.0f - endless loop of BSOD and restart on final reboot.

ICH5 seems to be one of the common denominators as I see it listed several times here and I am running Raptors in RAID 0 on an ICH5.

This is on an Abit IC7-G with both the ICH5 and Si 3112 onboard, two Raptors in RAID 0 on each controller, all show up fine in textmode. I boot from the ICH5 and haven't tried booting from the Si 3112.

Are you all using a sata hard drive?

Yes, I am. I slipstreamed the two drivers from motherboard_driver_raid_nvidia_ck804_bootdisk_xp.exe (for the Gigabyte K8N-SLI mobo). Windows setup will detect my hard drive, will format the drive and I can even get through the actual installation part (with the windows xp tip screens on the right hand side), but then at final reboot I get the Blue Screen of Death with several Stop errors.

Using nlite1.0f I get constant reboot after install. Tried safe mode but, that fails as mup.sys is loading and the system reboots. This does not occur using 1.0rc8 at all, or if I do not integrate any drivers with 1.0f. Further, tried recovery console to no avail; the constant reboot occurrs integrating either the 6.85, or 6.86 nforce4. I do not use any of boogy's packs-all is done manually by me with nlite. I believe this may be due to some keyboard language implementation the system does not like between 1.0rc8 and 1.0f.

I have the same problem in combination with RynVM 2.07a, Nlite 1.0Final and the drivers of my Promise Raid controller. In VMWare it works ok, but when installing my workstation I get a blank screen and the instand reboot.

When I use nLite 1.0 RC8 it work great.