[Release] Everest Ultimate Edition 4.50.1330

rado354

Everest Ultimate Edition 4.50.1330

MD5: C63CA11BF29C11D5B47366EEA2C3B8FE

Information: website

Size: 8.09 MB

Download

EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.

core2enmw2.th.png

nJoy :)

Edited by rado354

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello! This is my first post so I would like to thank you all for your job. Great site!

I searched before I ask, but couldn't find... the everest.key, as written on the download page: http://www.nliteos.com/addons/#40

Everest Ultimate

Publisher: Website

Version: 3.50.761

License: Limited Features

Credit: Weed

Size: 7,65MB

Download

NOTE: to register, add the everest.key file in the SFX File

I looked into the download package but it's not there. Any other place to look for it?

Thank you again!

Edited by ciprianmp

It's ok, but reformulate the NOTE or remove it, otherwise it makes people think it should be there somewhere... I would say:

NOTE: to register, find an apropriate everest.key file and add it in the SFX File (we don't provide such a file!)

Thank you for you reply.

• 1 month later...