Rehabs and Torture in the US and Abroad - WWASP: Stinging Teens

atomizer

I have gone through this Post and some of the links. And i m wondering, how can the American Govt. allow this. I have read the reason abt the money they are generating for politics. But, do they think they would not accountable. I cant even think what they will answer on Judgment day.

And for parents, if they cant help out their children then nobody can or should. There must be Anti-Drug hospitals or similar facilities in US where parents take care of their child with regular visits.

Still the incidents are un-imaginable.

I have gone through this Post and some of the links. And i m wondering, how can the American Govt. allow this...

The government allows it because the "teen-help" industry (and that's exactly what it is) is a 60+ billion dollar a year business with a huge growth rate and many millions are being donated to government officials. Money talks, not ethics. This is nothing new and if it surprises you, you should dig deeper and do your own investigation. The campaign contributions are a matter of public record. So is the torture. ~106 deaths as of this writing, many due to asphyxiation from being restrained.

I'm still lost... Parents sending kids to this torture place?... :blink:

Visit wwasps.com and see if their facilities look like abusive facilities. They are advertised to look like virtual resorts. The parents are told that their kids may make incredible acquisitions and to expect and ignore this. The point is, the parents either don't know or, in some cases, don't care. Many parents don't want their kids -- simple fact. Many parents abuse their kids to extremes. These places just get paid for it. If you understand that our government is out of control, and corporations have a large hand in running it, then there's nothing surprising about this.