RIS Server loads .SIF file?

Hey I've searched around a bit but couldnt find an exact answer to this question. I just set up a quick RIS Server using 2k3 and I have my Unattended XP ISO ready to go. Now I had the RIS server copy the files over or whatever using the wizard. When i ran a PXE install i dont think it was using my WINNT.SIF file that I created because the install asked me for a CDKEY. From what I've read the RIS server uses its of .SIF file? Can i just copy and paste my winnt.sif into the RIS's .SIF and just keep the boot options or what not? Do I just drop my winnt.sif into a folder? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I second Roguespear - this has been asked many times before. I will answer your question, but next time do look harder.

The .sif file needs to be in the \\server\reminst\setup\images\<language>\<image>\i386\templates folder. However, RIS .sif files have lots of things in them (that you need) that you won't already have - I strongly suggest merging your .sif file with the existing ristndrd.sif file already in the Templates folder, then restarting the binlsvc service (net stop binlsvc && net start binlsvc).