Media Center Edition?

Is it possible to set up an unattended installation of MCE? I feel like this has probably already been answered, but I've been searching and browsing and can't find anything.

So if this has already been answered, whcih I'm sure it has, then sorry.

Hi affiray,

I've had no problems making an MCE2005 unattended disk, you just add the contents of the second disk to your root folder, make your winnt.sif and burn it to disk.

The place where i have had problems is updating the disk, both nlite and RVM's pack brake my MCE install.

So i use the /inetgrate switch as discribed in the Guide, and then RunOnceEx for Rollup1 and the April Update.

Hope it helps. B)

If you have a [Components] section in your winnt.sif you must specify the Media Center components in order for them to be installed. If you are doing a network install you must use the switch /makelocalsource:all.

Some patches break the install because the Media Center components will only install if you have a specific version of .NET installed.

If you have a [Components] section in your winnt.sif you must specify the Media Center components in order for them to be installed. ...
This statement is patently false. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't proclaim to be authoritative. Media Center will install just fine as long you have all MCE source files (need both disc 1 and disc 2, but these can be combined on one DVD or network install point) and a MCE key. There is no need to modify anything in the [Components] section of your unattend.txt/winnt.sif
If you are doing a network install you must use the switch /makelocalsource:all.
Well at least you got that part right.