ports 1257, 1258, 3366, 3367 intruder - SOLVED

Most likely you have a trojan. From what I've searched, aaa1screensavers.com is a free screensaver site that bundles spyware with their screensavers, although the site appeared to be down when I checked. So have you installed any screensavers lately?

What process on your machine is making those connections? Get rid of it.

You should redirect downloads.aaa1screensavers.com to 0.0.0.0 with the HOSTS file while solving this problem.

Thanks for the help. I was discouraged when I saw no replies at first.

What process on your machine is making those connections? Get rid of it.
The process is firefox (firefox.exe).

There is another entry in my netstat that uses firefox, but the origin IP address doesn't indicate anything to me (72.14.205.19).

You should redirect downloads.aaa1screensavers.com to 0.0.0.0 with the HOSTS file while solving this problem.
I made a search for the hosts file. If you look carfully at this image, I could not find the occurence under .../CD BURNING/... .

Anyways, I added the entry 0.0.0.0 downloads.aaa1screensavers.com in my hosts file and will now install an anti-virus software on the computer.

Note: TAiN, I read the thread you referenced to me. Thanks, it was helpful.

Edited by 1howmanyunamesaretaken?

You should go to a computer appliance store and pick up a good router. The D-Link DI-604 and above are very popular. You should also install a software firewall (other than the Windows Firewall). I recommend Outpost Firewall. As for anti-virus, use either Kaspersky or NOD32. Scan all files after you download them and before you open them for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
You should go to a computer appliance store and pick up a good router. The D-Link DI-604 and above are very popular.
Thanks, I have a D-Link DI-614.

I've visited this site called Spywareinfo (SWI). There were excellent instructions to follow. I followed their instructions and you can see what it gave me by clicking on the links:

Spybot search and destroy (no log)

adaware

Ewido

1 Antivirus (Ran Kaspersky)

and

HijackThis

I also installed ZoneAlarm and it's really tracking everything. I have a feeling it gets less intrusive with time.

Results: The downloads.aaa1screensavers.com is gone! :thumbup

Thank you very much. Let me know if you have any comments on the Logs.

Maybe we can trace back to the root of the intrusion.

Note: Let me know if and how I can improve the format of the log files.

Edited by 1howmanyunamesaretaken?