Autologon doesn't seem to work

Hm could try that but it wont be till later today. I'll let you guys know how it comes out. I dont forsee an issue though.

Rememeber to look thorugh that file carefully there are many days worth of tweaks and testing in there to get it to work.

At this time I'm only having one issue. When the first roboot happens and it goes into graphical mode to do the install. It does a few setup things and then pauses wiht a dialog that tells me it's going to do an instal and click ok to continue. How do I get rid of that? Has this happened to anybody else?

Haven't seen that one yet. But was wondering what your dir struture was for the files listed above. Are they all in the install folder, or are some being placed in %OEM%? Also, since you have it for two CD's, are these files on both, or just one or the other?

I'm really busy right now. But in a few days I'll do a write up with my directory structure and all the files I use.

Sorry but all the virus's going around are keeping me really busy along with the other stuff I do for work.

:) Finally we're back onlne here....

I got this issue sorted out...the error was being caused by me using a password for my auto-login account....

Once I took that out, it works great...

Thanks for the help...

No problem it is working well for me also. I have also finished up all the other little parts while we were offline.

I have 2'nd cd working well, all service packs slipstreamed into the install accept for the last one that uses the funny switches, All settings working well for all users, Third party raid drivers included for most the major raid controllers.

I'm getting ready to release a how to here to have all these things included during the install.

I'm glad this resource is here.

• 2 years later...
When I started this project, I used to use UnattendMode=ProvideDefault and found this to cause some other parts of winnt.sif to take no effect at all, such as [Components] and [Display]. Changing UnattendMode to FullUnattended fixed it :)

I can verify that this is still an ISSUE, at least for x64.