vista 5456 theme

ebrahim

THE VISTA THEME IS THE SAME SINCE 5308! It hasn't changed since then.

BUT since I'm kind - I've ripped the them straight out of build 5456 for you... ENJOY :thumbup

http://machman.gotdns.com/biohead/aero.rar

Now will you please STFU?!?!?

I tried to use it, but I got an error message (maybe something missig-wallpaper,sound...) in my xp sp2 (non english). How can I use it?

For those who don't understand... this will NOT work in XP.

I took the files directly out of Vista - which is what the person asked for.

OK. Thank you the answer.

(My english not so good, and I did not read all posts of this forum)

hey, maybe you should try WindowBlinds 5, it's great and you'll find A LOT of Vista themes for download. I personally use VistaXP 3.0 but I don't suppose you'll find it easy on the net, but there're a lot of cool themes on the net!

VistaXP's good, but not that good. There's a few bugs that need to (won't be) worked out, such as the mini-windows present in PS are terribly skinned, and when you maximize a window, the glass effect goes away.

While I used to like the Vista Transformation Pack, I dont recommend v4. Its ugly, the start globe is chopped up and its not Windows X, Best work. Sorry WinX.

VistaXP's good, but not that good. There's a few bugs that need to (won't be) worked out, such as the mini-windows present in PS are terribly skinned, and when you maximize a window, the glass effect goes away.