For the maker of the Unofficial SP5 for Windows 2000 only

hyipo

I tested with Belarc after installation of the Windows 2000 Adv. Server with SP5 and found 8 more security updates:

Q824151 - Important (details...)

Q911280 - Critical (details...)

Q913580 - Moderate (details...)

Q914389 - Important (details...)

Q916281 - Critical (details...)

Q917344 - Critical (details...)

Q917736 - Moderate (details...)

Q917953 - Important (details...)

Edited by hyipo

You may have to do it yourself. I have been emailing gurglemeyer and he has returned my emails. The last one I got said he had a relaps. I have not heard anything more.

My prayer are with gurglemeyer

Edited by dirtwarrior

I can't update myself. Everytime I update my Windows 2000 Adv. Server with nLite or manuel security updating I have problems. That's why I want them in SP5 to avoid cd, Outlook Express, or other W2K Disasters.

Are you starting with an nlited source disk?

I can't update myself. Everytime I update my Windows 2000 Adv. Server with nLite or manuel security updating I have problems. That's why I want them in SP5 to avoid cd, Outlook Express, or other W2K Disasters.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my latest problems

I want to Directly replace my old MDAC with MDAC 2.8 SP1 but don't know what to do

I want to Directly replace my old Windows Media Player with Windows Media Player 9 but don't know what to do

I want to Directly replace my old JScript 5.1 with JScript 5.6 but don't know what to do.

No advice about make a addon because I want to reduce my Windows 2000 Adv. Server CD and shorten the duration of my installation.