Help! Language Issues,懂中文的朋&#21

Kevin.X

I use the nlite edition is rc8, simplifies the operating system is winxp_sp2_vol_cn, after simplifies meets the question software is the MSN_Messenger8.0.0787.00 Chinese edition. Makes a mistake the phenomenon is: After registers MSN, in the MSN good friend tabulates, Chinese are in particular partial, all is the additive device. I already tried to simplify innumerably have spread, I confirmed has not simplified any language option, but still has not solved this problem. Asked appearance this question is what thing because I did simplify to create? Many thanks.

我用的nlite版本是rc8,精简的操作系统是winxp_sp2_vol_cn,精简后遇到问题的软件是MSN_Messenger8.0.0787.00中文版。

出错现象是:登录MSN后,MSN中的好友列表,尤其是中文部分,都是乱码。

我已经试着精简了无数遍了,我确认没有精简任何语言选项,但仍然没有解决这个问题。请问出现这个问题是由于我精简了什么东西造成的呢?多谢。

post-67677-1151288144_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kevin.X

我用的nlite版本是rc8,精简的操作系统是winxp_sp2_vol_cn,精简后遇到问题的软件是MSN_Messenger8.0.0787.00中文版。

出错现象是:登录MSN后,MSN中的好友列表,尤其是中文部分,都是乱码。

我已经试着精简了无数遍了,我确认没有精简任何语言选项,但仍然没有解决这个问题。请问出现这个问题是由于我精简了什么东西造成的呢?多谢。

Please post in English. -- 请岗位用英语。

I use the nlite edition is rc8, simplifies the operating system is winxp_sp2_vol_cn, after simplifies meets the question software is the MSN_Messenger8.0.0787.00 Chinese edition. Makes a mistake the phenomenon is: After registers MSN, in the MSN good friend tabulates, Chinese are in particular partial, all is the additive device. I already tried to simplify innumerably have spread, I confirmed has not simplified any language option, but still has not solved this problem. Asked appearance this question is what thing because I did simplify to create? Many thanks.

@gamehead200: translation software is crap!

As for Kevin.X, he is having problem with the Chinese characters displaying on MSN. He says that the characters are messed up, even though he didn't touch any of the language options in nLite (RC8). He is asking whether anyone knows what might have caused this.

我帮你的问题翻译到英文, 希望人家会帮助你因为我不知道是什么问题.

还有, 另外一个人希望你用英文, 没有解决你的问题.

我建议你把主题名字换成英文. 这样来, 更多的人会来看. 你可以用 Help! 或 Help! Language Issues