nLite 1.0 Final - RC not

nuhi

Congratulations, Nuhi, on your hard work, dedication and striving motivation from both your success and forum fans who show their appreciation repeatedly.

Now, let's strip the rest of the crap out and call it a day! :thumbup

VML is NOT SVG !

The idea is the same but VML is a Microsoft proprietary tech MS propose and the W3C did not accept.

Vector Markup Language (VML) is an XML-based exchange, editing, and delivery format for high-quality vector graphics on the Web that meets the needs of both productivity users and graphic design professionals. XML is an emerging simple, flexible, and open text-based language that complements HTML. (See the XML section of the MSDN Library for detailed information on XML.)

VML is currently supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or greater for Windows® 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT® 4.0 or greater.VML code is ignored by other browsers.

VML has been proposed to the W3C as a standard for vector graphics on the Web (see http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-VML).

from : http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....vml/default.asp

Since noone use this component I guess you can remove it safely from windows. ;)

Edited by Camarade_Tux

Thank You nuhi.

I have been silently busy with RC8 with my LT MCE and my PC. I have been having so much fun with it and amazed at how stable it is (and fast with its presets for changing just a couple of things.). I thought it was super. But now, I look forward to your coming adventures (and of course this present version).

Congrats. :)

SINFIN